I am wearing Reese in walnut and navy ($169)
We are officially making our way into the spring! I have a love/hate relationship with the spring time and I'll tell you why...
I LOVE spring because...
1) Spring fashion, duh! It is so exciting to start pulling out the shorts, pastels, and espadrilles.
2) The weather gets so nice and it just makes you want to go outside. Even though it is raining more often (at least where I live), there is just something about those breezy, sunny days and seeing the flowers bloom that creates such a good feeling for me.
3) Spring break! There is nothing more satisfying than writing spring break really large across your planner. It is something that we as students look forward to for weeks. I am not the typical college party-goer spring breaker, but it is so nice to have an entire week to unwind and hang out with friends and family.
Let's get to the hate spring part... Well, hate is too much of a strong word so let's just say that I have a tendency to slightly dislike spring because it can be a very stressful time for students.
1) Midterms... It is such a pain to have to go through so many exams and assignments right before the big break. But hey, guess what? The break is right around the corner and you will be assignment free (hopefully) for an entire week!
2) Thinking about the future. For me, during the spring semester is when I start to think about the future the most. I feel like planning the next semester is a little more difficult because you really have to be sure of what you are doing. There is nothing worse than taking the wrong classes or feeling like you are not sure that you are doing the right thing.
3) Distractions. The spring is the perfect time to go out on trips and hang out with friends, but this can often create distractions. I'm not saying that going out and having fun is a bad thing, but it is important to prioritize your school work and then have fun!
Here is where Jord Wood Watches come in... These cool and unique watches can be used to your advantage in all of these scenarios. The wood watches are totally fashionable, timeless, and perfect for the spring! It is so important to keep up with your day-to-day tasks and Jord Wood Watches come in handy when keeping track of the time. For me the spring time is jam packed with meetings, study groups, tutoring, and keeping up with my blog, so it is great to have a beautiful accessory to help me stay on task and keep track of time.
Jord Wood Watches was nice enough to partner with me in giving y'all an awesome giveaway. One lucky winner will receive a $100 e-giftcard to go towards a watch of your choice. But here's the best part... ALL entrants will receive a $25 e-giftcard just for entering! How great is that?! You can click this link or the link above. It only takes a minute to enter and everyone is a winner!
As always, thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog posts. I hope that y'all have a great spring break!